KJB Recruitment are working with a client based in Rotherwas, Hereford who specialise in high-quality double-glazed windows, who are seeking a window fitter/restorer join their team on permanent basis, to support the business with their rapidly increasing workload
Duties will include:
· Fixing units in place, making sure they are level and secure
· Measuring up the space for new windows or doors
· Removing old windows and doors with hand and power tools
· Although work is mainly local, some stopping over may be occasionally required.
· Installing windows for new-build projects, as well as Victorian and Georgian period buildings.
· Good carpentry skills (2 years preferred)
· Clean driving licence
· Attention to detail
· Discretionary Christmas bonus.
Hours of work:
· Monday to Friday
· 40 hours per week
· £13.50 p/h (any overtime is paid at 1.5x)
KJB Recruitment LTD is acting as an Employment Agency working on behalf of our client. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. To be considered for this role, you must provide proof of your eligibility to work in the UK. If you do not hear back from us, then please consider yourself unsuccessful this time.
- Address Rotherwas, England
- Salary Offers £28,080