KJB Recruitment are currently looking to recruit for a Tooling Operator for our client based in Rotherwas Industrial Estate, Hereford.
- training rate £11.84/hr for a period of approx. 6-8 weeks, rising to £12.44/hr after training completed
- Extra benefits after 1 year service which include increased pay rate £12.80, extra paid holidays, medical insurance scheme.
All necessary PPE provided.
This is a 12 week Temp-To-Perm position.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Continental shifts
Working hours 07:00 – 19:00/ 19:00 – 07:00, rotating days and nights, 4 on/4 off
- Perform tool cleaning, preparation and fitting activities in accordance with standard operating procedures and the requirements of the production plan.
- Using internal planning systems to prioritize tooling activities to ensure tools are being prepared and fitted to prevent press stoppages
- Maximize press up time by ensuring tool changing activities are performed safely, accurately, efficiently and in line with tool change target times
- Minimize waste through being an active member in departmental 5S activity ensuring availability and organization of tools and equipment, promoting good housekeeping and identifying unsafe working behaviour
- Valid Forklift license
- Full Driving License
- Hands on, practical approach
- Use of hand tools
- IT Literate MS Excel
KJB Recruitment LTD is acting as an Employment business working on behalf of our client. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. In order to be considered for this role, you must be able to provide proof of your eligibility to work in the UK. If you do not hear back from us, then please consider yourself unsuccessful this time.
- Address Rotherwas Industrial Estate, England
- Salary Offers £12.44 per Hour