KJB Recruitment are recruiting for Sales Executive for a local, Hereford based company who offer bespoke services and products to help businesses build trust with their clients and customers.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Days/Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 – 4.30 or 9.00 – 5:30 (Part Time hours also available for the right person)
Salary: £20,000.00 – 40,000.00 Salary Pro Rata
Bonus Scheme – Targets will be set and agreed by Management and Employee.
If Target Is exceeded, ability to earn 5% of the excess, capped at £12,000.00 per annum but accrued monthly. Details will be included in the employment contract.
Based in Hereford, we are looking for a proven and flexible B2B Sales Executive to drive growth. The role will focus on growing an online directory and selling premium features to clients. This would ideally be done over the phone, via email and face-to-face. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to continually develop their skills and seeking progression opportunities as the company grows.
- Lead Generation – identifying and finding leads at target companies and organisations
- Lead Outreach – by email, phone and face-to-face
- Contacting leads to set up an introductory meeting (digital and face-to-face)
- Continuing to foster relationships with current and new clients
- Upselling relevant products and services to leads and clients
- Supporting the Marketing team to develop effective sales aides (such as digital events, articles, videos, etc)
- Looking for new business opportunities and supporting the Board in developing additional products and services
- Attending events and exhibitions, travel as well as evening and weekend work will occasionally be necessary
- Ability to work independently and use initiative
- Comfortable in visiting clients
- Proactive and positive approach
- Confident on camera, whether a conference call, live stream, or pre-recorded
- Creative thinking for solutions
- Proven track record of setting up B2B sales meetings/converting the same
- Competitive starting salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Company phone/laptop for work use if required
- Development and training in sales skills and knowledge
- Ability to learn and progress in the company itself and across the group.
- Access to a private gym
- For every 3.5 hours worked half an hour break unpaid entitled.
- Mon – Fri
- Sales: 1 year (required)
KJB Recruitment LTD is acting as an Employment Agency working on behalf of our client. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. In order to be considered for this role, you must be able to provide proof of your eligibility to work in the UK. If you do not hear back from us, then please consider yourself unsuccessful this time.
- Salary Offers £20,000 - £40,000