Due to expansion within KJB Recruitment we are excited to be able to recruit an additional member to join our friendly team and grow with the business throughout the exciting future we have ahead of us.
KJB Recruitment specialises in temporary, contract and permanent recruitment for multiple different sectors. We began trading in 2019 and since then we have become well established within Herefordshire for supporting our clients and fulfilling their staffing requirements.
We are recruiting for a Junior Recruitment Consultant who will be fully trained to take on a warm desk of permanent job vacancies with our clients and source suitable CVs.
Location: Hereford, City Centre
- Attracting new business by cold calls (B2B Sales and New business development)
- Creating professional job adverts and posting over platforms
- Sourcing, shortlisting and interviewing candidates
- Account Management – Customer service and maintaining business relationships
- Working with clients and candidates offering a tailored recruitment experience
- Using our CRM system to input data and keep on top of tracking and organising your weekly schedule
- Ensuring Targets and KPIs are met at all times
- Sourcing candidates for roles using a variety of CV searching platforms and using our database
- Attending client and candidate meetings
- Be computer literate
- Target and goal driven
- Happy to make cold calls as well attending meetings with potential clients to discuss our recruitment process and assist with the onboarding process
- Be hard working, loyal, enthusiastic professionals with fantastic customer service experience
- Market leading, uncapped commission structure
- Birthday off and paid in full
- Great working atmosphere, with a small, hardworking team who work together to ensure targets and goals are hit
- Career progression as we grow as a company
- All work equipment provided and can offer additional tools/equipment to help with your day to day tasks
- Performance bonus
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. In order to be considered for this role, you must be able to provide proof of your eligibility to work in the UK. If you do not hear back from us, then please consider yourself unsuccessful this time.
- Address Hereford, HR1 2PG, England