KJB Recruitment is working with a client based in Hereford who are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their friendly office team, on a permanent basis to support the rapid increase in workload.
Duties will include:
· Developing electrical engineering concepts and solutions
· Produce reports and reviews on electrical engineering options, and make final proposals
· Undertake a client facing role in the development and design and coordination of electrical engineering services
· Attend project design team meetings and co-ordinate with project managers
· Design and specify electrical building systems, equipment, facilities, components, and products
· Educated to a degree level in Electrical Engineering and hold membership of relevant institutions
· 5+ years of experience in electrical engineering and design
· Ability to create and read electrical schematics
· Experience of data centre or other mission critical projects
· Experience in costing
· On-site parking
· Performance based annual bonus
· Casual dress code
· Paid training where required
· 20 days paid holiday, increasing to 25 per annum & bank holidays
Hours of work:
· Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00
· £40,000 – £45,000
To apply directly or to find out further information, call Sandra on 07860 709411.
KJB Recruitment LTD is acting as an Employment business working on behalf of our client. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. To be considered for this role, you must provide proof of your eligibility to work in the UK. If you do not hear back from us, then please consider yourself unsuccessful this time.