KJB Recruitment are recruiting for a Contract Administrator for our client based in Hereford.
Due to continuing growth of the company, they are seeking a Project Coordinator and & Administrator to join their busy team.
This role will suit a highly organised, proactive and forward-thinking individual. Experience of contracts and diary management is highly desirable.
Working as part of a small but dynamic team is key to the job role. The role will benefit a team player who is also able to work effectively off their own initiative and collaborate with others.
The candidate must possess the following attributes:
- Be highly organised
- Be analytical and meticulous
- Possess excellent writing skills and value attention to detail
- Proficient in all MS Packages
- Database experience
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
The main duties will include:
- Liaison and management of multiple contracts alongside one another, to include strategic diary planning, client liaison and communication
- Maintaining records
- Administrative duties, including answering telephone and supporting the admin team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is diligent and proactive with the ability to work together as a team. Full Training will be given and an immediate start is desirable.
Salary negotiable, depending on experience.
- Free Parking
- Company Events
- Flexible Working
KJB Recruitment LTD is acting as an Employment business working on behalf of our client. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. In order to be considered for this role, you must be able to provide proof of your eligibility to work in the UK. If you do not hear back from us, then please consider yourself unsuccessful this time.
- Address Hereford, England
- Salary Offers £23,000