KJB Recruitment are working with a client based in Hereford who are looking for a Cladding & Facade Designer to join their friendly office team, on a permament basis to support the rapid increase of workload.
Duties will include:
- Production of layouts, detail drawings and metarial scheduling in a variety of rng, cladding and rainscreen systems.
- Oversight of schedulling a high standards of work being issued to the clients.
- Working on finer details of building envelope design & material schedduling for architectural cladding.
- Checking of completed projects.
- Train and mentor current staff.
- Working in close partnership with architects and contractors.
- AutoCAD knowledge is essential – 2 years minimum
- Revit knowledge preferred
- Good understanding of rooding and cladding industry, systems and detailing
- Knowledge of facades and structure of benefit
- Great attention to details.
- Free parking & potetnail LLP opportunities after 12 months, 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 8:30 – 17:00
*Client is open to discussing a more flexible schedule.
- £25,000 – £35,000
To apply directly or to find out further information, call Sandra on 07860 709411
KJB Recruitment LTD is acting as an Employment business working on behalf of our client. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. To be considered for this role, you must provide proof of your eligibility to work in the UK. If you do not hear back from us, then please consider yourself unsuccessful this time.
- Address Hereford, England
- Salary Offers £25,000 - £35,000
- Total Years Experience 0-5