KJB Recruitment are working with a client who are looking for baristas of all experience levels, and individuals who are wanting to gain experience in the hospitality sector. We are looking for motivated people for our clients central Hereford Shops and their Events Business.
The events are starting early May, and there is a possibility of staff being taken on a fixed term short period or alternatively being offered a long-term role.
We are looking for passionate, hardworking individuals who can:
- Provide great customer service and hospitality, engaging with customers in a friendly, professional manner.
- Maintain a great level of product knowledge, attention to detail, and quality customer engagement.
- Ensure all orders are made to an excellent standard and within agreed wait times.
- Create an energetic working environment and bring enjoyment to the customers experience.
- Relish being part of a close, dynamic, and energetic team that is proud of their bar and works hard to make it shine.
- Bring enthusiasm, ambition, and creativity to a role that offers huge opportunity for growth and promotion.
Please also note that the early shift starts at 06:00 and the afternoon shift finish at 19:30, and weekend availability is required.
Previous barista experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
Some events will require overnight stays – accommodation and transport to and from the event is always supplied by the company.
To apply direct or to find out further information, call Sandra on 07860 709411
KJB Recruitment LTD is acting as an Employment business working on behalf of our client. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. In order to be considered for this role, you must be able to provide proof of your eligibility to work in the UK. If you do not hear back from us, then please consider yourself unsuccessful this time.
- Address Hereford, England
- Salary Offers £9.50 per hour