Website ODOS Estate Agents
The Future of Estate Agency
Are you an Estate agent who is looking to Partner with a business, with a high commission scheme and to have the flexibility to work for yourself?
KJB Recruitment is excited to announce that we have partnered with ODOS Properties, a Hybrid Estate Agency with an innovative and forward-thinking independent brand, who are now looking for Estate Agents across the UK.
ODOS Properties is a dynamic and modern Estate Agent that is expanding nationwide and is a growing brand that looks to change the future of estate agencies.
ODOS Properties offers the opportunity for experienced and knowledgeable Estate Agents to work for themselves, not by themselves, with a brand that will back them and take over all of the overheads and costs associated with running an estate agency, this will allow you to concentrate on excellent customer service and growth in your area.
As an ODOS Partner you will be expected to do the following:
- Communicate with clients
- Gain new clients
- Maintain Relationships
- Carry out market appraisals on properties
- Upsell Service
- Be the face of ODOS
- Must have full clean UK driving License (Required). 3 years sales and negotiating experience (Required).
- Use ODOS’ proprietary back office software
Requirements of the perfect Estate Agent
- Experience in being an Estate Agent at Senior Negotiator, Senior Valuer / Lister, Assistant Manager, Sales Manager, Valuations Manager or Branch Manager level.
- Own Car (Required).
- Mobile Telephone (Required).
There has never been an estate agent like ODOS Properties, which allows experience and knowledgeable estate agents around the United Kingdom to work for themselves, with no overheads and a business to back them.
Who would this appeal to?
- Independent Estate Agents who want to enhance their service proposition and fee earning potential, yet retain the goodwill associated by their existing trading.
- Entrepreneurs and business professionals who want to build their own Estate Agency business
- Individuals who are confident in their contacts and ability to get leads and successful listings.
Flexible working hours, work from home opportunities, company events & social hours.
- 30% commission for leads provided by ODOS Head Office.
- 40% of profits for leads created by yourself.
- Referral earnings and Extra earnings also available.
OTE realistically, we expect earnings to be between £35,000 – £100,000+ (uncapped)
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual, for further information on the position please get in touch today on 01432 809525
KJB Recruitment LTD is acting as an Employment Agency working on behalf of our Client. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. To be considered for this role, you must be able to provide proof of your eligibility to work in the UK. If you do not hear back from us, then please consider yourself unsuccessful this time.