We are working with our Client that are looking for an Assembly Fitter to work within their busy workshop based in the Ross-On-Wye area. The suited individual must be positive and take a hands-on approach. Previous experience and specific skill set is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
Below is a brief summary of what work will be involved:
- Carry out mechanical fitting work including the fitting of engines and hydraulics
- Working effectively to work instructions and processes
- Have experience using a range of air, electrical and hand tools
- Ensure work conforms to a high standard
- Problem solving
- Complete shop floor documentation (e.g labels, check sheets, etc.)
- Maintain a safe and clear working environment
- On site parking.
- Pay incentives.
- Personal development.
- Training provided.
- Be logical, tidy, clear thinking, reliable and punctual.
- Full clean Driving Licence.
- Prepared to work overtime if needed.
- Ability to carry out tasks with minimal supervision.
- Good history of low work absence.
KJB Recruitment LTD is acting as an Employment Agency working on behalf of our Client. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. To be considered for this role, you must be able to provide proof of your eligibility to work in the UK. If you do not hear back from us, then please consider yourself unsuccessful this time.